Whooaaa.. 2013 is almost coming and it's time to enter some reading challenge. :)
Well.. actually this is the first time I join this kind of challenge (and I hope I will join this challenge in the next next year, too). It makes me a bit nervous, anyway. Wish I could finish reading all my TBR Pile!
|This reading challenge is hosted by Evie and friends|
(you can go to the her blog here)
And here are the Challenge Guidelines:
(you can find this out on Evie's blog, too)
2. Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, as long as you review the book you've read! (On your blog, Amazon or Goodreads/Shelfari!)
3. Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2012 and earlier! NO 2013 ARCs and 2013 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge. (If you don't have a blog, post about it on Facebook or Tweet!)
6. You can move up levels, but no moving down.
7. Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
8. On the 20th of each month one of the hosts will post a wrap-up. Every wrap-up will have it's unique theme, a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from this month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository. It's open to INTERNATIONALS. The giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up! (i.e. the entire month)
9. If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice - we will be checking ;)
10. December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you'll link up in December will be entered into a HUGE giveaway - a box of books.
11. You don't have to follow all the hosts to join the challenge, but you do have to follow all of us to be entered in giveaways!
(how many books you're planning to read for this challenge in 2013)1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children
Schedule:January 20th: Evie @Bookish
February 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun
March 20th: Justin @Justin's Book Blog
April 20th: Tiffany @Escaping.. One Book At A Time
May 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home
June 20th: Justin @Justin's Book Blog
July 20th: Emily @Doodle's Book Blog
August 20th: Tiffany @Escaping One Book At A Time
September 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun
October 20th: Emily @Doodle's Book Blog
November 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home
December 20th: This one will be posted on all the blogs. There will also be a huge BOX OF BOOKS giveaway and this time you can link up ALL YOUR TBR Pile REVIEWS you wrote for the entire month!
So... these are the list of my TBR:
(I'm in "A Firm Handshake" level)
What about you? Dare to join this challenge? Sign up now! ;)
Since it's impossible for me to finish the list I made before (because I'm so busy with campus things and also it's hard for me to read my piles which are in English--I'm not that good in English anyway), I've changed the titles of those book. Last time I made it into all non-Bahasa books, I mean books in English (yes, I live in Indonesia). But now I'm changing it into half Bahasa and half English. The five of books will be the books which are released in Indonesia and the rest will be in English so then you (non-Indonesia people) can enjoy half of the list. I've asked one of the host in this challenge, and she said it's okay reading Indonesian books and reviewing it in Indonesia. Thanks! I'm so glad knowing that because I have more Indonesia piles than English piles. :p