Thursday 29 August 2013

A to Z Bookish Survey

A to Z Bookish Survey is a fun survey firstly posted by The Perpetual Page-Turner. I found this survey a week ago but just decided to join the survey this Thursday. It's a fun thing to do, I guess, since now I'm so bored and tired and have nothing to do except finalizing my assignments (and do such assignments by analyzing journal is totally make me sick!). Thank God there's this fun survey!


Author you’ve read the most books from:
J.K. Rowling, because of Harry Potter series and its companion books.

Best Sequel Ever:
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.

Currently Reading:
Well, on my Goodreads, I've been several days with status currently reading Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella. But, honestly, I haven't started reading it yet because I'm just finished re-reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Hopefully I can make the review soon and start reading Can You Keep A Secret?.

Drink of Choice While Reading:
I love cappuccino. But whenever I'm too lazy to make it, mineral water is enough.

E-reader or Physical Book?
Of course, Physical Book!

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
Alexander Callahan? Zachary Goode? Fred Weasley? Sam Roxton? I don't know. It's hard to choose one.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

Hidden Gem Book:
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
Being a user in Goodreads. Without Goodreads, I'd never make this book-blog and never discover the Indonesia Book Blogger and take part in it and have many friends with same interest in book.

Just Finished:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Will. Never. Read. Erotica. Genres.

Longest Book You’ve Read:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.

Major book hangover because of:
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.

Number of Bookcases You Own:
Don't have one. I usually put my books inside the drawer or above the tables on my room.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
I've read more than one books multiple-times-read. But, Pretty Pritta by Andrei Aksana got the most multiple-times-read of all.

Preferred Place To Read:
Definitely my bedroom. It's comfortable to read in my room with the door closed (put the DON'T DISTURB sign outside the door).

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
There's a quote that I always remember and it's such a mantra for me.
"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." —Paulo Coelho (The Alchemist)

Reading Regret:
I'm not growing up with Harry Potter. :(

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
Dead Girl series by Linda Joy Singleton. I've read the first book last year and ended up loving that book. But unfortunately I haven't read the second and the third (the last) book! Wish I'll have time to finish the series.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
THREE? ONLY THREE? Well, okay. It's hard to choose A.L.L T.I.M.E F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E books, really. I have read pretty books and it's not only three. But, okay, this time, I'll try to choose three of them. First, it's The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. I never expected I'd end up loving this book so much. It's the first book that made me moving on so hard. Second, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling. I do love all Harry Potter series but the third is my most favorite of all. The last is.. Little Bee by Chris Cleave. That feeling I got whenever I finished that book last year is, well, I cannot explain exactly how I felt. Little Bee is a unique book and as the Thirteenth Tale did to me, it was difficult to move on from this book.

Unapologetic Fangirl For:
Hazel Grace, the imperfect-but-perfect girl from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield.

Worst Bookish Habit:
Seeing books on big-discount and can never resist to buy at least one-or-five of them?

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
I don't have any bookshelf, but I have stack of books, so.. Bubble Love by Lia Indra and Fei.

Your latest book purchase:
Dramaturgi Dovima by Faris Rachman-Hussain.

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
After School Club by Orizuka.

(Is there any other surveys or so? Because I still want to answer more!) Well done with my surveys. What about yours? Feel free to join. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...