New year, new authors, new debuts! ^^
What I do mostly in Goodreads are stalking the listopia: to search for new books or sometimes new authors
or just browsing without knowing what I really do. When new year comes, I usually browse about new released books, mostly YA or contemporary. But since this Tuesday's topic is about 2015 debuts, I browsed about new author's debuts and caught some beauties.
|Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish|
- The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst: just say 'time-travel' then I'll put it on my to-read list!
- Etta and Otto and Russel and James by Emma Hooper: well.. the title is what interest me the most!
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I've read the excerpt and I think it would be amazing.
- Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout: I love KPOP that's why I put this book on my reading list. I think it would be sweet. :3
- None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio: judge by the blurb, I think the story would be heartbreaking? :')
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia: since I watched K-Drama It's Okay It's Love, schizophrenia theme seems interesting yet heartbreaking. :'(
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga: my question for this book, would she finally die or survive? I think she would survive, but maybe sad or tragic ending would better? :p
- The Honest Truth by Dan Gemeinhart: sick kid runaway from home to chase his dream in climbing mountain? Duh.. :')
- Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira (the cover hasn't revealed yet): books about people who love books are LOVELY! *much love*
- The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes: the blurb looks promising!
That's ten debuts I wanna read from new authors. Actually I have more than ten, if it is counted from last year. :p So much new authors released their debuts in last year and I haven't read most of them because I don't have the books yet
What about you, guys? What debuts that you can't wait to read in 2015?